The competition in recruiting Tech talent is fierce, so even small mistakes that produce a negative opinion of your company can be very costly. Make your Tech job descriptions stand out from your competitors by focusing on what top Tech job seekers truly value, and you will find a more talented and qualified candidate pool.
In our comprehensive guide we cover:
- Why job descriptions matter
- Tech job description sections
- Job title
- Job summary – Let your company culture shine
- Responsibilities and duties
- Qualifications and experience
- Skills and competencies
- Reporting lines
- Compensation range
- Remove gender bias from job descriptions
- Difference between a job specification and a job description
- Do’s and don’ts of writing job descriptions
Download our guide today and write job descriptions that attract top Tech talent.